All Things To All Men
On this page:
"All Things to All Men" is a British film written and directed by George Isaac. It stars Gabriel Byrne, Rufus Sewell, Toby Stephens, and Julian Sands. Sewell plays a dirty cop who manipulates both the underworld and police in order to entrap a thief.
- also known as The Deadly Game, Las calles del crimen
- country: United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- Gabriel Byrne as Joseph Corso
- Toby Stephens as Riley
- Rufus Sewell as Parker
- Elsa Pataky as Sophia Peters
- Mark Badham as The Barman
- Gil Darnell as Adrian Peters
- Tom Davis
- James Frain as Attorney General
- Leo Gregory as Dixon
- MC Harvey as Curtis Carter
- Rob Knighton as McDears Heavy
- Pierre Mascolo as Mark Corso
- Terence Maynard as Sands
- Irene Ng as City Financier
- Ray Polhill as Paul Myers
- Junior Nunoo as Daniel Carter
- Julian Sands as Cutter
- David Schofield as Police Commissioner
- Ekaterina Zalitko as Velon's wife
- genres: Crime Fiction, Thriller
- rating: UK: 15
- released on
"All Things to All Men" is a composition.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All Things To All Men
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Martin H. Manser, David Pickering
all things to all men Compromising and flexible adaptation of opinions, actions, etc., regardless of principle, ...
by Jonathon Green
all things to all men Base and the equivalent posts in the Cover All flying command post. 2. n [US] [Air Force] the SAC bomber crews who are ranked second in excellence and skill to the 'select crews'; these categories were originated in 1951 ...
by David L. Jeffrey
ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN See PAUL. ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD In a verse frequently cited in relation to Christian responses to the adversities of fortune, St. Paul writes "And we know that all things work together for good to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Things To All Men
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All Things To All Men to see it in context!