All at Once
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb all at once
What does all at once mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- all at the same time
- example: Let's say `Yes!' all at once
- synonym of all at once: all together
- without warning
- example: all at once, he started shouting
- synonym of all at once: all of a sudden
Alternative definition of the adverb all at once
- [idiomatic] Unexpectedly; without warning; all of a sudden.
- &lit, All at the same time; all together
- "All at Once" is a song written by Michael Masser and Jeffrey Osborne and recorded by Whitney Houston. It was released as a single in Japan and several European countries in 1985/1986. While it did not receive an official single release in the U.S., the song did receive significant radio airplay there.
- "All at Once" is the second studio album by Los Angeles based indie-rock band The Airborne Toxic Event, released April 26, 2011.
- "All at Once" is a song by Denver-based rock band the Fray and is the fourth track and fourth single from their debut album, How to Save a Life.
- "All at Once" is a musical album of Paulson.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "All at Once" is a musical album of Young People.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "All at Once" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Jack Johnson
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All at Once
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A DICTIONARY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, Answering at Once the Purposes of RHYMING, SPELLING AND PRONOUNCING. On a PLAN Not Hitherto Attempted (1775)
In Which, I. The Whole LANGUAGE is Arranged According to Its TERMINATIONS II. Every WORD is Explained and Divided Into SYLLABLES Exactly as Pronounced. III. Multitudes of WORDS Liable to a DOUBLE PRONUNCIATION are Fixed in Their TRUE SOUND by a Rhyme. IV.Several Words of Established Usage, Not to be Found in Our Best Dictionaries, are Inserted, and Most Difficult Words Rendered Easy to be Pronounced by Being Classed According to Their Endings. TO WHICH IS PREFIXED A Copious INTRODUCTION to the Various Uses of the Work, with Critical and Practical OBSERVATIONS on Orthography, Syllabication, Pronunciation, and Rhyme; And for the Purposes of Poetry is Added an INDEX of ALLOWABLE RHYMES. With Authorities for Their Usage from Our Best Authors by John Walker
All at once, ad. Rude mixture, f. To adulterate liquor, v. a. A leather thong; a tierce; three, f. To bind ; to hold in a ftring, v. a. To cut deep, v. a. A deep and wide wound, f. To mince; to chop in pieces and mingle, v. a. Aftroke with ...
The Encyclopedia of the Dead (1997)
by Danilo Kiš, Michael Henry Heim
" All at once X saw swirls of snow ...
by Paul Heacock
all at once See at all (every) once in a while See at while once in a blue moon See at moon once upon a time See at time once-over give sb/sth the once-over to quickly look at someone or some- thing ...
by Joseph P. Swain
From there, the essay proceeds to subsequent technical developments that assured, all at once, the long-term success of the operatic experiment, the synthesis of Renaissance techniques and genres into the new musical language, and the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All at Once
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about All at Once
Click on an item to view that photo:
- All At Once
Photo credit: drewgstephens
- All At Once
Photo credit: PatCastaldo
- All At Once
This has everything. Trams, Wires, Taxi, Suit, Annoying b&w colour.
Photo credit: mossimoinc
- All at once
Photo credit: daliscar1
- When All At Once
Tres Rios Wetlands area, Phoenix.
Photo credit: harefoot1066
- Pretty and gross all at once.
Photo credit: Greg Palmer
- And all at once
memory is fading
day by day
Photo credit: another blue sky
- Blogging and recording - all at once
Photo credit: @boetter
- Configuring four servers all at once
Something that only Nipra can pull off
Photo credit: G0SUB
- Policeman, Fireman & Doctor all at once.
Photo credit: chunkysalsa
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about All at Once
Click on an item to play that video:
- ANTHONY GREEN - Can't Have It All At Once [SONG MEANING]
From the album "Beautiful Things" available now on iTunes...
- All at once Meaning
Video shows what all at once means. Unexpectedly; without warning; all of a sudden.. All at once Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary.
- ESL Activity: Loud Conversation Questions All at Once
Students talk to each other at the same time practising to be heard. The partner is a person across. A question has to be asked from one side and then the ...
- ESL Activity: Conversation Practice Back to Back All at Once
Students practise converstaion questions altogether, straining the ear to hear out the voice only of their partner and answer the question.
See also the pronunciation examples of All at Once!
Anagrams of ALL AT ONCE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of All at Once!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All at Once to see it in context!