All of Them Witches
On this page:
"All of Them Witches" is a 1996 Mexican supernatural thriller by director Daniel Gruener. Based on a screen play by Gabriel González Meléndez, it features Susana Zabaleta, Ricardo Blume, Alejandro Tommasi and Delia Casanova. In 1996, this Spanish-language film is a winner of Prieto Mexico's Ariel and Diosa de Plata Awards. The following year it won the Colombia Film Festival Award for best cinematography. The name of this movie matches that of a book of witchcraft that appeared in the 1968 film 'Rosemary's Baby'.
- also known as Sobrenatural
- country: Mexico
- production design by José Luis Aguilar
- art direction by Ángeles Martínez
- written by Daniel Gruener
- casting by Manuel Teil
- cinematography by Rodrigo Prieto
- edited by Jorge Aguilera
- genres: Horror, Thriller, Fantasy, Mystery
- released on (19 years ago)
- Ariel Award for Best Director nomination for Daniel Gruener
- Ariel Award for Best Supporting Actress nomination for Delia Casanova
- Ariel Award for Best Cinematography nomination for Rodrigo Prieto
- Ariel Award for Best Song nomination for Gabriel González Meléndez
- Ariel Award for Best Sound nomination for Rogelio Villanueva, Gabriel Romo, Miguel Sandoval
- Ariel Award for Best Costume Design nomination for María Estela Fernández
- Ariel Award for Best Make-up nomination for Eduardo Gómez Aguilera & Alfredo Mora
- Ariel Award for Best Special Effects nomination for Alejandro Vazquez
- Ariel Award for Best First Work nomination for Daniel Gruener
- Ariel Award for Best Cinematography, received by Rodrigo Prieto
- Ariel Award for Best Sound, received by Miguel Sandoval, Rogelio Villanueva, Gabriel Romo
- Ariel Award for Best Special Effects, received by Alejandro Vazquez
"All of Them Witches" is a musical album of Hedvig Mollestad Trio.
- released on
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All of Them Witches
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALL OF THEM WITCHES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of All of Them Witches!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of All of Them Witches for some fun with words!