All of You
On this page:
- "All of You" is the third studio album by American singer-songwriter Colbie Caillat. The album was scheduled to be released on May 3, 2011, but was pushed back by two months to a July 12, 2011 release in the United States through Universal Republic Records. The set, largely produced by Greg Wells, features one guest appearance by rapper/actor Common, who graces "Favorite Song", while her songwriting collaborators include Ryan Tedder, Toby Gad, Jason Reeves and Rick Nowels. The album's lead-single "I Do" was released on February 7, 2011 and has charted at number 23 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and at number 11 on the Adult Pop Songs. A second single "Brighter Than the Sun" was released on May 17, 2011 and has charted at number 47 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- "All of You" is a popular song written by Cole Porter and published in 1954.
- music and lyrics by Cole Porter
- "All of You" is a 1984 vocal duet between Julio Iglesias and Diana Ross, produced by Richard Perry, which was released as a single from both Iglesias's album 1100 Bel Air Place, released on the Columbia Records label, and Ross's album Swept Away, released on the RCA Records label, for which Ross was then recording.
- "All Of You" is a cataloged instance, composition.
All of You is a live album by American jazz pianist Ahmad Jamal featuring performances recorded at Jamal's own club in Chicago in 1961 and released on the Argo label.
- genre: Jazz
- released in (53 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All of You
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 5: Language by Michael Montgomery, Ellen Johnson
At the simplest level, y'all and you all differ from plural you in emphasizing inclusiveness; they mean all of you. This is the case when addressing not only a group but also a single person with whom other individuals (family members, friends, ...
by Leslie Dunkling
All of you A collective vocative used to three or more people of either sex and of any age. 'Do, all of you, come over for drinks tomorrow' says a woman in Thursday Afternoons, by Monica Dickens. There are further examples of its use inDoctor ...
Encyclopedia of the Material Life of Slaves in the United States by Kym S. Rice, Martha B. Katz-Hyman
Come inside, all of you who can find room,'' said Mrs. Sloan. Slowly the blacks came into the room to stand near the wall on either side of the door. They were of all ages from Uncle Nelse to the babe in arms. On the faces of all could be read a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All of You
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about All of You
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Sinners - All of you.
Photo credit: - EMR -
- Imma Beat All of You to Shore!
St. Croix w/ a fast shutter speed.
Photo credit: JFXie
- Imposters, ALL of You!
The Honor Society was selling reindeer as a fundraiser. These were all the ones left over from the year before.
Photo credit: Llima
- A flower for all of you!!
Photo credit: Sander van der Wel
- Have a beautiful Holiday Week all of you!!!
Photo credit: [email protected]
View more pictures about To All of You.
Video language resources about All of You
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of All of You!
Quotes about All of You
I just got one last thing, I urge all of you, all of you, to enjoy your life, the precious moments you have. To spend each day with some laughter and some thought, to get you're emotions going. (Jim Valvano)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All of You to see it in context!