All the Labor
On this page:
"All the Labor" is a 2013 documentary and musical film directed by Doug Hawes-Davis.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Doug Hawes-Davis
- executive producer: Peter Backes
- cinematography by Doug Hawes-Davis, Brendan Canty, Drury Gunn Carr, Ken Furrow, Justin Lubke, Travis Morss, Damon Ristau, Greg Snider, Timm Stotts & Mike Woolf
- edited by Doug Hawes-Davis & Drury Gunn Carr
- genres: Documentary film, Music
- released in
- official website: www.highplainsfilms.org/hpf/films/all_the_labor
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for All the Labor
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
More Particularly of the Southern and Western States: Giving a View of the Commerce, Agriculture, Manufactures, Internal Improvements, Slave and Free Labour, Slavery Institutions, Products, Etc., of the South ... by James Dunwoody Brownson De Bow
Suppose all the labor and applicable in all cases, that you have but skill at hand are necessary to the production to open a productive field, and there will be of a quantity of cotton, sufficient to supply labor and skill enough found to cultivate it.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All the Labor
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about All the Labor
Fruits of all the labor
Both ends of the loop, finally in the house and pressurized.
Photo credit: JHill
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of All the Labor to learn how to say it correctly!