All the Same
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb all the same
What does all the same mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- despite anything to the contrary (usually preceding a concession)
Alternative definition of the adverb all the same
- [idiomatic] Anyway; nevertheless; nonetheless.
- "All the Same" is the first single released from Sick Puppies' 2007 album Dressed Up as Life, though it was first released on their self-titled EP a year before the album. It reached #8 on the U.S. Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart and featured in the Free Hugs Campaign. The radio edit cuts off the middle of the second verse and end of the third verse, whereas there are no vocals in the third verse.
- "All the Same" is a musical single of Sick Puppies.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "All the Same" is a musical single of Slow Hands & Tanner Ross.
- released in
- "All the Same" is a musical album of The Thornbirds.
- released on (10 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for All the Same
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 20: Social Class by Larry J. Griffin, Peggy G. Hargis, Charles Reagan Wilson
It is nervous laughter all the same. The humor of Blue Collar, Brother Dave, Andy Griffith, et al. has been enacted as a southern voice on a national stage, but the anxieties it addresses are wholly American. “Southern” has been appropriated as ...
These three rivers had all the same importance for the Persians, as frontier, as well as in a commercial and agricultural point of view ; hence they said, for the sake of ...
All the same, these doctrines were significant for French prose narrative earlier in the seventeenth century and continued to have some importance, albeit fairly limited, during the eighteenth century. Although decorum and verisimilitude as a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All the Same
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about All the Same
Click on an item to view that photo:
- All the same
Santa Barbara Harbor
Photo credit: Damian Gadal
- All the same
Photo credit: Dante.un
- German Train, All The Same
Photo credit: Kyle Taylor, Dream It. Do It.
- Almost all the same...
Four Bedfords, one Austin and one Chevrolet... Seen in the grounds of the John Stewart Collection.
Photo credit: NZ Car Freak
- To Us, they are all the same.
Photo credit: photosam88
- All the same under the skin
Photo credit: carltonreid
- Cliche, but beautiful all the same
Photo credit: pburka
- Happy Families Are All the Same, Tehran
Photo credit: juliamaudlin
- Broken all the same
Photo credit: tnarik
- All the same on the outside
Photo credit: godog
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about All the Same
If it's all the same Meaning
Video shows what if it's all the same means. If it makes no difference; if nobody minds; if it doesn't bother anyone.. If it's all the same Meaning. How to pronounce ...
See also the pronunciation examples of All the Same!
Quotes about All the Same
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All the Same to see it in context!