All the Time
is an acrostic for att.
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb all the time
What does all the time mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- without respite
- synonym of all the time: day in and day out
Alternative definition of the adverb all the time
- [set phrase, duration] Always; constantly; for the complete duration.
- [set phrase, frequency] Very often; frequently.
- "All the Time" is a song by American indie rock band The Strokes. It served as the lead single from their fifth studio album, Comedown Machine and was released as a digital download on February 19, 2013. The 7" was officially released on April 20, 2013 and contained "Fast Animals" as the B-side.
- music by The Strokes
- "All The Time" is a musical album of The Ropers.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "All the Time" is a song by the DJ duo Playmen, featuring Greek-Swedish singer Elena Paparizou, the rapper Riskykidd and Courtney who has collaborated with Helena in vocals since 2009. The song was performed for the very first time at Mad VMA 2012 on June 20. The song contains a sample from Eddie's Murphy hit song, Party All the Time.
- "All The Time" is a composition by Mel Tillis and Wayne Walker.
- "All the Time" is a composition.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All the Time
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mark Shuttleworth
International conferences are being organized, PhDs are being written, and new MA programmes are being set up all the time; in Great Britain alone, for example, at the time ofwritingpostgraduate programmes invariousaspects of Translation ...
Or, The Accomplish'd Housewives Companion ... by John Nott
ill the Pieces close with Tape or Flag, season them very well with Salt ; boil them for an Hour and half, scumming off the Oil all the time ; and keep supplying the Liquor with hot Water, as it boils away; or else the Sturgeon will be rusty. 156.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All the Time
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about All the Time
Click on an item to view that photo:
- All the Time
Photo credit: Katie@!
- All the time
Photo credit: briandeadly
- Don't move here. It rains all the time.
Photo credit: Jason Lander
- All the time ...
... food carts are part of New York life. Midtown Manhattan.
Photo credit: Corn Farmer
- Bless you all the time.
Super Takumar f1.4/50mm
Photo credit: onigiri-kun
- It can't rain all the time
Photo credit: joshpuffpuff
- Jumping all the time
Photo credit: Noam A.
- All the Time Breaking News
The News Cycle never sleeps.
Photo credit: topgold
- All Frontenac All the Time
Photo credit: James Grimmelmann
- Looking older all the time
Photo credit: TimWilson
- All Gray, All the time
B&W of Cathedral Rock
Photo credit: Dan_Trew
- On all the time
Photo credit: Dudley Carr
View more pictures about Changing All the Time.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about All the Time
Click on an item to play that video:
- All the time Meaning
Video shows what all the time means. Always, constantly, for the complete duration.. Very often, frequently.. All the time Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
- Llorona (a Mexican song meaning 'a person who cries all the time)
There are variety of lyrics. This is the lyrics of Lola Beltran when she performed Olympia Theatre in Paris.
- Top computers language all the time..
View more videos about War All the Time.
See also the pronunciation examples of All the Time!
Quotes about All the Time
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All the Time to see it in context!