On this page:
- The All-Stars were a short-lived British blues combo active in the early-mid 1960s that later evolved into a studio supergroup. Their later recordings are often credited less ambiguously to the Immediate All-Stars due to their strong ties to Immediate Records.
- All-stars a.k.a. All Stars is a musical group.
- albums: "I've Seen You All Before", "Better Alone"
- "All-stars" a.k.a. "Allstars": AllSTARS* is the only self-titled debut album released by allSTARS*. It was released on 13 May 2002. It charted at No.43 - spending only 2 weeks in the UK Album Charts. After that, the band parted ways with their record company, Island, and split up soon after, in June 2002. The album was re-released with a bonus remix CD. This Deluxe version peaked at No.84.
- also known as allSTARS (disc 2), All Stars, AllSTARS*
- genre: Pop music
- released on (13 years ago)
- "All-Stars" is a musical album of Nice Guy人.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "All-stars" a.k.a. "All Stars" is a musical single of Blush & Blush.
- released on
- "All-stars" a.k.a. "All Stars" is a musical album of Skatz.
- "All-stars" a.k.a. "All Stars" is a musical album of So So Def.
"All-stars" a.k.a. "All stars" is a book by Tom Clark.
- "All-stars" a.k.a. "All Stars" is a 1997 Dutch sports comedy film drama, based on the Emmy Award winning television show of the same name. Directed by Jean van de Velde. Together with Mischa Alexander he was also responsible for the script. The film premièred on 2 May 1997. The sequel Old Stars was released in 2011. In 2004, the film was remade in Britain as Things to Do Before You're 30.
- country: Netherlands
- language: Dutch Language
- producers: Mischa Alexander & Rolf Koot
- production design by Harry Ammerlaan
- written by Mischa Alexander & Jean van de Velde
- casting by Job Gosschalk
- cinematography by Jules van den Steenhoven
- edited by Sander Vos
- music by Guus Meeuwis, Fons Merkies
- costume design by Simone Geels
- genres: Screwball comedy, Buddy film, Comedy, Sports
- released on (18 years ago)
- All-stars a.k.a. All Stars is a tv program.
- "All-stars" a.k.a. "All Stars" is a film, directed by Jodie Mack.
- All-stars a.k.a. All Stars is a 2013 British film that was directed by Ben Gregor. The movie was released in the United Kingdom on May 3, 2013, and stars Theo Stevenson as one of two children trying to save their youth center.
- country: United Kingdom
- All-stars a.k.a. All Stars is an Italian television series.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for All-Stars
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Super Mario All-Stars Super Mario All-Stars is a compilation featuring remade versions of all three Super Mario games released for the Nintendo Entertainment System (Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, and Super Mario Bros. 3), as well ...
Video Game Bible, 1985-2002 (2002)
by Andy Slaven
Super Mario All-Stars is a game that any SNES owner should not be without.
The Dodgers Encyclopedia (2000)
by William McNeil
The Brooklyn All-Stars jumped to the lead in the first inning, scoring three quick runs. Second baseman Holder smashed the longest ball of the day, a home run to deep center field. They added two more runs in the second, and another pair in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All-Stars
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about All-Stars
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about All-Stars
HKPDS 2007 All-Stars Demo Debate - Language Settings
please expand** Funny exchange which took place during a demonstration debate featuring trainers of the Hong Kong Parliamentary Debating Society's 2007 ...
See also the pronunciation examples of All-Stars!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All-Stars to see it in context!