Alla Kazanskaya (film actress)
On this page:
Who is Alla Kazanskaya?
Alla Kazanskaya: Alla Alexandrovna Kazanskaya was a Russian stage and film actress. She began her career at the age of 18 at the Vakhtangov Theatre in Moscow. It was to Kazanskaya that the composer Aram Khachaturian dedicated the "Waltz" from his incidental music to Lermontov's Masquerade. By the time of her death at age 88, she was the theatre's oldest working actress. She had received the Crystal Turandot, Russia's foremost theatre award in 2007.
- also known as Alla Aleksandrovna Kazanskaya, Alla A. Kazanskaya, A. Kazanskaya, Alla Alexandrovna Kazanskaya
- born on (95 years ago) in Russia
- nationality: Russia, Soviet Union
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Boris Barnet until
- parent of Olga Barnet
- died on (6 years ago) in Moscow of heart failure
- buried in Novodevichy Cemetery
- filmography: played Lidiya Stepanovna in "Burnt by the Sun"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alla Kazanskaya (film actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: