On this page:
Definition of the noun Allagelena
What does Allagelena mean as a name of something?
Allagelena is a genus of Agelenidae, described by Zhang, Zhu & Song in 2006.
- synonym: genus Allagelena
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Araneae
- family: Agelenidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Allagelena is a genus of Agelenidae.
Phrases with Allagelena
Phrases starting with the word Allagelena:
- Allagelena opulenta
- Allagelena bistriata
- Allagelena gracilens
- Allagelena monticola
- Allagelena difficilis
- Allagelena donggukensis
Phrase ending with the word Allagelena:
Other phrases containing the word Allagelena:
- species Allagelena opulenta
- species Allagelena bistriata
- species Allagelena gracilens
- species Allagelena monticola
- species Allagelena difficilis
- species Allagelena donggukensis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allagelena
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1L1A1G2E1L1E1N1A1
The value of this 10-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALLAGELENA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allagelena!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allagelena to find many related words and phrases!