On this page:
- Definition of the noun Allagoptera
- Phrases with Allagoptera
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allagoptera
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allagoptera
- Photo about Allagoptera
- Video language resources about Allagoptera
- Scrabble value of A1L1L1A1G2O1P3T1E1R1A1
- Share this page
Definition of the noun Allagoptera
What does Allagoptera mean as a name of something?
Allagoptera is a genus of Arecaceae.
- synonyms: genus Allagoptera / Allogoptera / genus Allogoptera / Diplothemium / genus Diplothemium / Polyandrococos / genus Polyandrococos
- kingdom: Plantae
- phylum: Tracheophyta
- class: Liliopsida
- order: Arecales
- family: Arecaceae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Allagoptera is a genus of Attaleinae.
Phrases with Allagoptera
Phrases starting with the word Allagoptera:
- Allagoptera Pumila
- Allagoptera arenaria
- Allagoptera Yorallyi
- Allagoptera Brevicalyx
- Allagoptera campestris
- Allagoptera Caudescens
- Allagoptera Leucocalyx
- Allagoptera Hassleriana
- Allagoptera Campestris Orbignyi
Phrase ending with the word Allagoptera:
Other phrases containing the word Allagoptera:
- Species Allagoptera Pumila
- species Allagoptera arenaria
- Species Allagoptera Yorallyi
- Species Allagoptera Anisitsii
- Species Allagoptera Brevicalyx
- species Allagoptera campestris
- Species Allagoptera Caudescens
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allagoptera
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Andrew Henderson, Gloria Galeano-Garces, Rodrigo Bernal
Allagoptera is a genus of four species (Noblick, 1991; Moraes, 1993), occurring in eastern and central South America, in Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, and Argentina. The species are all rather similar and are not easy to tell apart. Mostly, however ...
by Jules Janick, Robert E. Paull
Allagoptera spp. Allagoptera (Arecaceae) consists of four species of cocosoid palm distributed from eastern Brazil to Bolivia, Paraguay and Argentina. These species are not produced commercially. Uses and nutritional composition The fruit ...
by George Nicholson
Allagoptera : Diplothemium. Allamanda = Orelia. Allantodia anstrale = Alplenium . umbrcsum. Allium includes, according to Bentham and Hooker, Nectaroscerdum , Ophioscorodon, Porrum, and Schoenoprasum. A. [raga-ans = Nothosoordnm ...
A Practical and Scientific Encyclopædia of Horticulture for Gardeners and Botanist by George Nicholson
ALLAGOPTERA. A synonym of Diplothermium (which see).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allagoptera
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Allagoptera
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Miami, FL, USA.
Photo credit: scott.zona
Video language resources about Allagoptera
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of A1L1L1A1G2O1P3T1E1R1A1
The value of this 11-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allagoptera to find many related words and phrases!