On this page:
- Allan Anderson: Allan Lee Anderson is a former professional baseball player. He was a pitcher over parts of six seasons with the Minnesota Twins. He led the American League in ERA in 1988 while playing for Minnesota. For his career, he compiled a 49-54 record in 148 appearances, with a 4.11 ERA and 339 strikeouts. Anderson, though he pitched for Minnesota during the team's World Series Championship seasons of 1987 and 1991, did not pitch in either postseason.
- born on (52 years ago) in Lancaster
- profession: Baseball player
- Allan Anderson is an author.
- born in (101 years ago)
- written works: "Postcard memories of Muskoka", "Remembering the Farm", "Roughnecks and Wildcatters", "An Introduction to Pentecostalism", "Salt water, fresh water", "Zion and Pentecost", "Bazalwane", "Greetings from Canada", "African reformation"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allan Anderson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gary Land
Maxwell, and Roy Allan Anderson, who were to attend the League of Nations meeting in Geneva which had on its agenda the subject of calendar ...
Second Edition with supplement by W.J. Kirwin, G. M. Story, J.D.A. Widdowson
Salt Water, Fresh Water = Allan Anderson [ed], b 1915, Salt Water, Fresh Water (Toronto: Macmillan ...
by Norbert C. Brockman
In excess of a million ZCC REFERENCES Allan Anderson, African Reformation. Trenton, NJ, Africa ...
From the Earliest Times to 2004 by Elizabeth Ewan, Sue Innes, Sian Reynolds
Daughter of Agnes Ewing, and Allan Anderson Gillon, fishmonger. When Mary Gillon left school at the age of 14 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Anderson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Anderson for some fun with words!