On this page:
- Allan Butler: Allan Robert Butler, OAM from New South Wales is an Australian Paralympic athlete. He won a gold medal at the 1992 Barcelona Games in the Men's 4x100 m Relay TS2,4 event.
- Allan Butler is a television producer.
- profession: Television producer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class - Short-format Nonfiction Programs - "COSMOS: A National Geographic Deeper Dive", with Christina Ricchiuti
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allan Butler
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century (1871)
Containing Over Forty-six Thousand Articles (authors) with Forty Indexes of Subjects by Samuel Austin Allibone
See the whole of this Interesting letter in the Account of the Life and Writings of Allan Butler, prefixed to the Lives of the Saints. Butler, C. The Ago of Chivalry ; a Tale, abridged from the Knights of the Swan, by Madame de Genlis, 1799, 12mo.
by GEORGE RIPLEY
Allan Butler, P. Y. Hayne, 0. G. Leland, K. T. S. Lowell, H. H. Caldwell, T. B. Aldrich, A. J. H. Duganne, and E. 0. Stedman. The female poets of the period comprise Mrs. Sigourney, author of many beautiful ...
A Catholic Dictionary (1884)
Containing Some Account of the Doctrine, Discipline, Rites, Ceremonies, Councils, and Religious Orders of the Catholic Church by William Edward Addis, Thomas Arnold
' Allan Butler, Jon. 5, Mar. 17, VVetzer and Wtlte, • Gertrude.' 1 Scope and Nature of University Education, Due. VIM. 1 NUN ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Butler
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Butler for some fun with words!