On this page:
- Allan Cameron is a Scottish author and translator.
- Allan Cameron: Major Allan John Cameron MBE was a Scottish soldier and curler. Cameron served in the Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders during World War II, rising to the rank of Major. He helped found the International Curling Federation, the predecessor to the World Curling Federation, and served as its president from 1966-69.
- Allan Cameron is a production designer.
- born on (71 years ago)
- profession: Production designer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to BAFTA Award for Best Production Design - "Nineteen Eighty-Four"
- nominated to ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards - Contemporary Film - "Angels & Demons", with Giles Masters, Keith P. Cunningham, Dawn Swiderski, Luke Freeborn, Alex Cameron, Marc Homes, Patricia Johnson, Patte Strong-Lord, Jeff Markwith, Clint Schultz, Gunnar Ahmer, James Gemmill, Robert Gould
- Allan Cameron is a film crew member.
- Allan Cameron is a musician.
- born on (30 years ago)
There are other people with in their name, like John Allan Cameron.
"Allan Cameron" is a composition.
- music by Giovanni Pacini
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allan Cameron
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Cultural Studies (2013)
by Intellect Books
Allan Cameron Allan Cameron is a lecturer in Film, Television and Media Studies at University of ...
by Barrie Jones
An abandoned pmferL Allan Cameron, was taken op with Parini and pmdoced in Venice, 1848. In the same year Piaee's libretto ior Mercadante's La schiaea Samcena/The Samcen Slaee-Girl was pmdoced in Milan. Piaee did not write libretti ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Cameron
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Allan Cameron
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of ALLAN CAMERON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allan Cameron!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allan Cameron to find many related words and phrases!