Allan Cavan (actor)
On this page:
Who is Allan Cavan?
Allan Cavan was an American film actor. He appeared in 145 films between 1917 and 1941.
- also known as Allen Caven, Alan Cavan, Allen Cavan
- born on (135 years ago) in Concord
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- died on (74 years ago) in Hollywood
- "Thicker than Water"
- "A Woman Commands"
- played Second Customs Officer (Uncredited) in "Blue Montana Skies"
- "Choose Your Partners"
- played Police Captain Reed in "Officer 13"
- played Chief in "The Million Dollar Collar"
- played Judge in "The Law Commands"
- played Hotel Cashier (Uncredited) in "New Adventures of Get Rich Quick Wallingford"
- played Pat (Car 47 Driver, Uncredited) in "The Beast of the City"
- played Stock Market Loser (Uncredited) in "The Toast of New York"
- "War Feathers"
- "Saturday's Lesson"
- "Big Business"
- played Gambler #1 in "The Donovan Affair"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Cavan (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Cavan for some fun with words!