On this page:
- Allan Chase is an award winning author.
- born in (102 years ago)
- written works: "The truth about STD", "Magic shots", "The Biological Imperatives", "Legacy of Malthus", "The Five Arrows"
- award: - Anisfield-Wolf Book Award - "Legacy of Malthus"
- Allan Chase is a screenwriter.
- profession: Screenwriter, tv program creator
- some of the nominations and awards:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allan Chase
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature, and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Middle of the Nineteenth Century (1891)
Containing Thirty Thousand Biographies and Literary Notices, with Forty Indexes of Subjects
Allan Chase, and other Poems, Lon., 1877. Svo. Cornford, Rev. Philip Henry. 1. The Last Day : a Minister's ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Chase
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Chase for some fun with words!