On this page:
- Allan Clarke: Allan John Clarke, nicknamed "Sniffer", is a former footballer who played in the Football League for Walsall, Fulham, Leicester City, Leeds United and Barnsley, and won 19 international caps for England.
- Allan Clarke: Harold Allan Clarke is a retired English rock singer, who was one of the founding members of The Hollies. He retired from performing in 1999.
- also known as Harold Allan Clarke; Clarke, Allan
- born on (73 years ago) in City of Salford
- nationality: England
- profession: Singer
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Pop music, Rock music
- nomination: - nominated to NME Award for British Male Singer
- Allan Clarke is an English former professional footballer who played as a left winger. He played in the Football League for Crewe and York City.
Allan Clarke is a fictional character in the 2009 drama film The Damned United.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allan Clarke
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Colin Larkin
Harold Allan Clarke, 5 April 1942, Salford, Lancashire, England; vocals ), and Graham Nash (b. 2 February 1942, Blackpool, Lancashire, England; ...
by Lawrence Goldman
But it was also owing to the plethora of good forwards of different styles who graced the English game in the late 1960s and early 1970s: Geoff Hurst,Jeff Astle , Francis Lee, Martin Chivers, Allan Clarke, and later Malcolm Macdonald ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Clarke
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Allan Clarke to see it in context!