On this page:
- Allan Collins a.k.a. Luciano Pigozzi is an Italian film actor. He appeared in 105 films between 1954 and 1989. He was often credited under the pseudonym Alan Collins and occasionally Alan Collin. He was born in Novellara, province of Reggio Emilia.
- read more about Luciano Pigozzi (actor)
- Allan Collins was an Australian rules footballer who played with Footscray in the VFL during the 1940s.
- born on (96 years ago)
- Allan Collins a.k.a. Allan M. Collins is an American cognitive scientist, Professor Emeritus of Learning Sciences at Northwestern University's School of Education and Social Policy. His research is recognized as having broad impact on the fields of cognitive psychology, artificial intelligence, and education.
- read more about Allan M. Collins
- Allan Collins is a cinematographer.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allan Collins
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Annotated Guide to Novels in Series by Janet Husband, Jonathan F. Husband
Max allan Collins is a prolific writer: detective novels; noveliza- tions of movies ( e.g., Saving Private Ryan) and television series (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation; Dark Angel); scripts for comics (Dick Tracy and Ms. Tree); and graphic novels ...
by Kylie Peppler
Cognitive Apprenticeship Allan Collins introduced the idea of cognitive apprenticeship as one means of realizing the learning potential of apprenticeship in the cognitive domain. The notion of cognitive apprenticeship includes the ...
Mummies around the World: An Encyclopedia of Mummies in History, Religion, and Popular Culture (2014)
An Encyclopedia of Mummies in History, Religion, and Popular Culture by Matt Cardin
Max Allan Collins wrote novelizations of all three. Joe R. Lansdale's novella, “ Bubba Ho-Tep” (The King Is Dead/Writer of the Purple Rage, 1994) was turned into a 2002 low-budget independent film directed by Don Coscarelli. Of the score or ...
by Michael Newton
and best-selling mystery author Max Allan Collins “solved” the case four years later, blaming Frank Nitti in True Detective (1983). Unexpectedly, Cermak's ...
One-Volume Set by Matthew S. Eastin
As explained by researchers Allan Collins and Elizabeth Loftus (1975), spreading activation occurs when a node is triggered or primed. The node then radiates along the pathways in memory and activates other related nodes in its network.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Collins
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Allan Collins
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Allan Collins to see it in context!