Allan F. Nicholls (actor)
On this page:
Who is Allan F. Nicholls?
Allan F. Nicholls born April 8, 1945 in Montreal, Quebec, is a Canadian actor, film director, film producer, screenwriter, composer and musician. He was nominated for both a BAFTA and WGA award for his writing on the 1978 film A Wedding. He is often credited as Allan Nicholls. Allan was lead vocalist in the mid-60s with recording acts J.B. & The Playboys, who later became The Jaybees then Carnival Connection. After playing Claude in the musical "Hair" he returned to Montreal to briefly sing lead vocals with Mashmakhan before releasing a number of solo recordings before delving into a career with the movie industry. He is probably most well known to the general public for his role as team captain Johnny Upton in the cult classic hockey movie Slap Shot.
- also known as Allan Nicholls; Allan Nichols; Nicholls, Allan
- born on (69 years ago) in Montreal
- nationality: Canada
- education: McGill University, graduated in
- profession: Film producer, composer, screenwriter, actor, film director, musician, film score composer
- films written:
- film directed: I Am a Hotel
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan F. Nicholls (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: