On this page:
- Allan Francis is a Canadian fencer. He competed in the team épée event at the 1992 Summer Olympics.
- born on (44 years ago) in Peace River
- Allan Francis was a theatrical producer and entrepreneur.
- profession: Entrepreneur, theatrical producer
- died on (17 years ago)
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Play - "The Shadow Box", with Michael Cristofer, Leonard Soloway, Lester Osterman & Ken Marsolais
- nominated to Drama Desk Award for Outstanding New Play (American) - "The Shadow Box"
- Tony Award for Best Play - "The Shadow Box", with Michael Cristofer, Leonard Soloway, Lester Osterman & Ken Marsolais
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allan Francis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sir Bernard Burke
Gardiner, Allan Francis and Samuel, 1105 Gardiner, Arthur Dowries ...
by William D. Crump
James Allan Francis that summarizes the life of Christ, followed by a series of sacred carols: “O Holy Night,” “The First Nowell,” “O Come, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Francis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Francis for some fun with words!