On this page:
- Allan Francis is a Canadian fencer. He competed in the team épée event at the 1992 Summer Olympics.
- born on (44 years ago) in Peace River
- Allan Francis was a theatrical producer and entrepreneur.
- profession: Entrepreneur, theatrical producer
- died on (17 years ago)
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Play - "The Shadow Box", with Michael Cristofer, Leonard Soloway, Lester Osterman & Ken Marsolais
- nominated to Drama Desk Award for Outstanding New Play (American) - "The Shadow Box"
- Tony Award for Best Play - "The Shadow Box", with Michael Cristofer, Leonard Soloway, Lester Osterman & Ken Marsolais
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allan Francis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sir Bernard Burke
Gardiner, Allan Francis and Samuel, 1105 Gardiner, Arthur Dowries ...
A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain & Ireland: Supplement, corrigenda and general index (1849)
by John Burke
Gardiner, Allan Francis ...
by William D. Crump
James Allan Francis that summarizes the life of Christ, followed by a series of sacred carols: “O Holy Night,” “The First Nowell,” “O Come, ...
From Its Organization, September 29, 1789, to March 2, 1903 by Francis Bernard Heitman
McLean, Allan Francis.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Francis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Francis for some fun with words!