On this page:
Who is Allan Graf?
Allan Graf, also known as Allan L. Graf, is an American athlete, film actor, stuntman and director with more than 35 years' experience in the film making industry. A high school All-American football player at San Fernando in Los Angeles, California, Graf played offensive guard for the undefeated national champion University of Southern California Trojans in 1972. After a brief experience playing professional football, Graf stumbled into stunt work, and over time has become a respected stunt coordinator in Hollywood, coordinating stunts in football movies like Any Given Sunday and Friday Night Lights. Graf likes to cast himself in onscreen stunt roles, and has appeared in many television shows and movies. Recently Graf has become known as a second unit director, initially running second unit for comedies like Wayne's World, The Replacements and The Waterboy, then moving on to award-winning projects like We Were Soldiers and Jerry McGuire.
- also known as Alan Graf, Allan L. Graf, Allan Lee Graf, Allen Graf, Alan Graff, Allan Graff
- born in (66 years ago) in California
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of Southern California
- profession: Actor, athlete, stunt performer, film director, american football player
- Marriage with Betty Graf
- parent of
- played Irene's Father in "Lake Consequence"
- "Over the Top"
- "Madso's War"
- played Referee #3 in "Any Given Sunday"
- played Bob Lemoyne in "Johnny Handsome"
- played Alvin in "Crossroads"
- played Billy Bob's Bartender in "Necessary Roughness"
- played Biker in "Out of Bounds"
- played Bus Driver in "Nowhere to Run"
- played Camden Brave in "Brewster's Millions"
- played Security Guard in "Hesher"
- played Soup Waiter in "Beerfest"
- played Workman #3 in "The Presidio"
- played Graf in "Blue City"
- played Bus Driver in "Another 48 Hrs."
- played W. Virginia Referee in "The Express"
- played Miami Cop #1 in "The Doors"
- played Interrogator in "Looney Tunes: Back in Action"
- played Firefighter in "Magnolia"
- played Bus Driver in "The Specialist"
- played Wife Beater in "L.A. Confidential"
- played Sal's Bodyguard (Uncredited) in "RoboCop"
- played Sam in "Poltergeist"
- played Man with Gun in "Boogie Nights"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allan Graf
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Kenneth Muir
Billy Green Bush, Branscombe Richmond, Allan Graf, Leslie Morris. 5. “ Sort of Looking for Gina” Written by: Michael Cassutt, James D. Parriott and Morrie ...
The Star Trek Encyclopedia (2011)
by Michael Okuda, Denise Okuda, Debbie Mirek
Eddy Donno, John Eskobar, Allan Graf, Chuck Hicks, Tommy J. Huff, Hubie Kerns, Jr., Paula Moody, Tom Morga, ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Collis, Christian Crane, Dan Danforth, Chuck Dorsett, Allan Graf ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Graf
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Graf for some fun with words!