On this page:
- Allan Green: Allan Lamar Green is a professional boxer of the super middleweight division. A notable contender, Green has a current record of 32 wins with 22 knockouts, and 4 losses.
- Allan Green: Sir Allan David Green, KCB, QC is a barrister in England and Wales. He was Director of Public Prosecutions for England and Wales and second head of the Crown Prosecution Service from 1987 to 1992.
- born on (80 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Barrister
- Allan Green: Allan Michael Green is an English former cricketer active from 1980 to 1989 who played for Sussex. He appeared in 164 first-class matches as a righthanded batsman who bowled off breaks. He scored 7,932 runs with a highest score of 179 among nine centuries and took 49 wickets with a best performance of six for 82.
- born on (55 years ago)
- nationality: England
- profession: Cricketer
- Allan Green is a cinematographer.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allan Green
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Beau Riffenburgh
Schroeter, Burkhard, Ludger Kappen, Allan Green, and Rodney Seppelt. '' Lichens and the Antarctic Environment: Effects of Temperature and Water Availability on Photosynthesis.'' In Ecosystem Processes in Antarctic Ice-Free Landscapes, ...
Encyclopedia of Food Grains (2015)
by Colin W Wrigley, Harold Corke, Koushik Seetharaman, Jonathan Faubion
Allan Green and Paul Dribnenki for the information on the status of LinolaTM around the world and Ms. Kelley Fitzpatrick for the information on the regulatory affairs of flax health claims.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Green
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Allan Green
David Allan Green
Talking about the Twitter Joke Trial, Edinburgh Turing Festival
Photo credit: jimkillock
Anagrams of ALLAN GREEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allan Green!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Green for some fun with words!