On this page:
- Allan Hunter is a former international footballer and manager. Hunter began his career with Coleraine before playing for Oldham Athletic, Blackburn Rovers, Ipswich Town and Colchester United. He managed Colchester United for eight months, only to return for a brief period as a coach at Layer Road.
- Allan Hunter a.k.a. Allan O. Hunter: Allan Oakley Hunter was an American lawyer and politician. Hunter, a Republican, served as the United States Representative for California's 9th congressional district from 1951 to 1953 and for California's 12th congressional district from 1953 to 1955. After his stint in politics, Hunter served as the president and chairman of the Federal National Mortgage Association from 1970 to 1981.
- read more about Allan O. Hunter
- Allan Hunter is an author.
- born in (55 years ago)
- written works: "Alec Guinness on screen", "Gently with the Millions", "Los Clasicos Del Cine", "Joseph Conrad and the ethics of Darwinism"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allan Hunter
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
What Wags the World (2014)
Tales of Conscious Awakening by Miriam Knight, Julie Clayton
Bio Allan Hunter is a full professor of Literature at Curry.
by James Stuart Olson
SUGGESTED READING: Allan Hunter, Gene Hackman: A Biography, 1987. HAIG, ALEXANDER. Alexander Meigs Haig, Jr., ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Hunter
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALLAN HUNTER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allan Hunter!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Hunter for some fun with words!