Allan Kardec (philosopher)
On this page:
Who is Allan Kardec?
Allan Kardec is the pen name of the French educator, translator and author Hippolyte Léon Denizard Rivail. He is the author of the five books known as the Spiritist Codification, and is the founder of Spiritism.
- also known as Hippolyte Léon Denizard Rivail
- born on (211 years ago) in Lyon
- nationality: France
- profession: Philosopher, teacher, author
- Marriage with Amélie Gabrielle Boudet since
- died on (145 years ago) in Paris of aneurysm
- buried in Père Lachaise Cemetery
- written works: "Manuel d'évocation spirite", "L'évangile selon le spiritisme", "Le livre des esprits. Contenant les principes de la doctrine spirite", "Experimental Spiritism", "The Gospel according to Allan Kardec", "Coleccion de Oraciones Espiritistas", "El Cielo y El Infierno", "El Libro de Los Mediums", "Invocations", "Genesis: the miracles and the predictions, according to spiritism", "Instructions et recueil de prières", "The Gospel", "The Gospel Explained by the Spiritist Doctrine", "Das Buch der Medien", "Catalogue raisonné des ouvrages pouvant servir à fonder une bibliothèque spirite", "Nuevo Devocionario Espiritista", "Obras Postumas", "Spiritualist philosophy", "Introduction to the Spiritist Philosophy", "El Genesis/ Genesis", "Los fundamentos del espiritismo", "The Spirits Book", "Heaven and Hell", "The Book on Mediums", "The Genesis According to Spiritism", "What Is Spiritism?"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Kardec (philosopher)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALLAN KARDEC
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- A DANK CELLAR
See also the blanagrams of Allan Kardec!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Kardec for some fun with words!