On this page:
Who is Allan Kroeker?
Allan Kroeker is a Canadian film and television director, cinematographer, screenwriter, film editor and film producer. He has the distinction of directing the series finales for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Enterprise. He has also directed several Chuck episodes from 2007 to 2009.
- also known as Alan Kroeker
- born on (64 years ago) in Winnipeg
- nationality: Canada
- profession: Screenwriter, cinematographer, film director, television director, film editor, film producer
- films directed:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Gemini Award for Best Direction in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series - "Tramp at the Door"
- nominated to Gemini Award for Best Direction in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series - "Screen Two" (Heaven On Earth)
- nominated to Gemini Award for Best Direction in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series - "Forever Knight"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allan Kroeker
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Star Trek Encyclopedia (2011)
by Michael Okuda, Denise Okuda, Debbie Mirek
Directed by Allan Kroeker. 121. “Blaze of Glory.” Written by Robert Hewitt Wolfe & Ira Steven Behr. Directed by Kim Friedman. 122. “EmpokNor.” Teleplay by Hans Beimler. Story by Bryan Fuller. Directed by Michael Vejar. 123. “In the Cards.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Kroeker
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Kroeker for some fun with words!