On this page:
Who is Allan Lee?
Allan Lee is a film editor that has been nominated for two Genie Awards.
- also known as Allen Lee
- born on (52 years ago) in Hamilton, child of David Lee
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Film editor, television editor
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Genie Award for Best Achievement in Editing - "A Winter Tan", with Susan Martin
- nominated to Genie Award for Best Achievement in Editing - "Chaindance"
- nominated to Gemini Award for Best Picture Editing in a Dramatic Program or Series - "Da Vinci's Inquest"
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing - Miniseries Or A Movie - "Tin Man" (Part 1)
Allan Lee is a fictional character from the 1985 film Ping an ye.
Allan Lee is an organization founder.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allan Lee
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
[Allan Lee Drash, American pediatrician, born 1931] see under syndrome. DRE digital rectal examination.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Lee
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALLAN LEE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allan Lee!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allan Lee to find many related words and phrases!