On this page:
- Allan Levine is a Canadian author from Winnipeg, Manitoba, known mainly for his award-winning non-fiction and historical mystery writing.
- also known as Allan Gerald Levine
- born on (59 years ago) in Canada
- nationality: Canada
- profession: Writer, author
- Marriage with Kathryn Beaumont since
- written works: "The Exchange", "Scrum wars", "The voice of the Canadian grain trade: a history of The Winnipeg Grain Exchange to 1943", "Fugitives of the Forest", "The blood libel", "Bolshevik's Revenge, The", "The Devil in Babylon", "Sins of the Suffragette", "Mit falscher Zunge"
- Allan Levine a.k.a. Alan Levine is a costume designer, property master and production manager.
- read more about Alan Levine
- Allan Levine is a film producer and actor.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allan Levine
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Marty McGee
Bill Jillson Assistant Art Director; Robert Krume Construction Co-ordinator; Frank Lambers Crab Dolly Grip; Allan Levine, Bill MacSems Property Masters; Jules Melillo, G. Perez Assistant Costumers; Joanna Ney Unit Publicist; Tim O' Meara, ...
Encyclopedia of Judaism (2005)
by Sara E. Karesh, Mitchell M. Hurvitz
Allan Levine, Scattered Among the Peoples: The Jewish Diaspora in Twelve Portraits (Woodstock, N.Y.: Overlook Duckworth, 2003); Charles ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Levine
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALLAN LEVINE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allan Levine!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Levine for some fun with words!