Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold
On this page:
"Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold" is an adventure comedy film directed by Gary Nelson and released on January 30, 1987 in the United States. It is loosely based on the novel Allan Quatermain by H. Rider Haggard. It is the sequel to King Solomon's Mines.
- countries: United States of America, Zimbabwe
- language: English Language
- producers: Menahem Golan & Yoram Globus
- production design by Leslie Dilley
- written by Gene Quintano & H. Rider Haggard
- based on a story by H. Rider Haggard
- cinematography by Frederick Elmes
- edited by Gary Griffin
- genres: Action Film, Action/Adventure, Adventure Film, Jungle Film, Comedy
- The Adventure of a lifetime continues...
- Richard Chamberlain returns in The sequel to "King Solomon's Mines"
- 24 carat entertainment
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (27 years ago)
- award: - Razzie Award for Worst Actress nomination for Sharon Stone
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Luca Prono
and its sequel Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold (1987).
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Commander John Good, and One Umslopogaas (1887; cut by other hands vt Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold * 1986 as a movie nov- elization).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: