On this page:
- Allan Roberts was a British politician who was a Labour Member of Parliament from 1979 until his death. A teacher and social worker before his election, he was a member of the left wing of the party.
- born on (71 years ago) in Droylsden
- profession: Politician
- died on (25 years ago)
- Allan Roberts a.k.a. Alan Roberts: Alan Price-Roberts or Alan Roberts is a British radio presenter, producer and actor.
- read more about Alan Roberts
- Allan Roberts was an American musician and songwriter, whose songs, co-written with Doris Fisher and other writers, were successfully recorded by the Mills Brothers, Ella Fitzgerald, the Ink Spots, Billie Holiday, the Andrews Sisters, Marilyn Monroe, Perry Como, and many others.
- born on (110 years ago)
- profession: Film score composer
- died on (49 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allan Roberts
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Worldview, Symbolism, and Culture in Africa, Oceania, and North America by Hope B. Werness
Allan Roberts writes that the dualistic Tabwa worldview involves the struggle between good and evil, light ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Roberts
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Allan Roberts to see it in context!