On this page:
- Allan Snyder: Allan Whitenack Snyder is the director of the Centre for the Mind at the University of Sydney, Australia where he also holds the 150th Anniversary Chair of Science and the Mind. He is a co-founder of Emotiv Systems and winner of the International Australia Prize in 1997 and the Marconi Prize in 2001 for his contributions to optical physics.
- also known as Allan Whitenack Snyder, Allan W. Snyder
- born on (75 years ago) in Philadelphia
- nationality: Australia, United States of America
- profession: Scientist, professor
- some of the awards:
- Guggenheim Fellowship for Natural Sciences, US & Canada (Neuroscience)
- Marconi Prize
- Allan Snyder: Allan "Whitey" Snyder was an American Hollywood make-up artist and is best remembered as the personal make-up artist of Marilyn Monroe.
- also known as Alan Snider, Alan Snyder, Allan Whitey Snyder, Allen Snyder, Whitey Snyder, Allan "Whitey" Snyder
- born on (101 years ago) in California
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Makeup artist
- Marriage with Marjorie Plecher between and (31 years)
- died on (21 years ago) in Hansville
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Makeup - "Bell System Family Theatre" (The Red Pony), with Richard Cobos
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Makeup - "The 1975 Fashion Awards"
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Makeup - "Little House on the Prairie", with Hank Edds
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Makeup - "Marilyn: The Untold Story"
Allan Snyder is a fictional character from the 2009 film White on Rice.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allan Snyder
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
What Makes a Champion! (2014)
Over Fifty Extraordinary Individuals Share Their Insights by Allan Snyder
Allan Snyder is a visionary thinker, and, as an organisation, we were drawn to that vision over a decade ago.
Encyclopedia of Creativity (2011)
In 2004 Allan Snyder and associates developed and demonstrated a new index of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allan Snyder
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALLAN SNYDER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allan Snyder!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allan Snyder for some fun with words!