Allegra Goodman (novelist)
On this page:
Who is Allegra Goodman?
Allegra Goodman is an American author based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Her most recent novel, The Cookbook Collector, was published in 2010. Goodman wrote and illustrated her first novel at the age of seven.
- also known as Гудман, Аллегра
- born in (48 years ago) in Brooklyn
- ethnicity: Jewish American
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Judaism
- profession: Writer, novelist
- with David Karger
- written works: "Kaaterskill Falls", "The Family Markowitz", "Listening For God", "Paradise park", "Intuition", "Total immersion", "The other side of the island", "Zwei Hochzeiten und ein Pessachfest"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Whiting Writers' Award (Fiction)
- nominated to National Book Award for Fiction - "Kaaterskill Falls"
- Edward Lewis Wallant Award - "Kaaterskill Falls"
- official website: www.allegragoodman.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allegra Goodman (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allegra Goodman for some fun with words!