Allegro Non Troppo
is an acrostic for ant.
On this page:
Definition of the adverb Allegro Non Troppo
What does Allegro Non Troppo mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- Fast but not too fast.
"Allegro Non Troppo" is a 1976 Italian animated film directed by Bruno Bozzetto. Featuring six pieces of classical music, the film is a parody of Disney's Fantasia, two of its episodes being derived from the earlier film. The classical pieces are set to color animation, ranging from comedy to deep tragedy. At the beginning, in between the animation, and at the end are black and white live-action sequences, displaying the fictional animator, orchestra, conductor and filmmaker, with many humorous scenes about the fictional production of the film. Some of these sections mix animation and live action.
- country: Italy
- language: Italian Language
- producer: Bruno Bozzetto
- written by Bruno Bozzetto, Guido Manuli, Maurizio Nichetti
- Maurizio Nichetti as The Animator
- Maurizio Micheli as The Presenter
- Maurialuisa Giovannini as The Cleaning Girl
- Néstor Garay as The Orchestra Master
- Mirella Falco as Non-Exercising Orchestra Member
- Osvaldo Salvi as Man in gorilla costume
- Jolanda Cappi as Fallen Orchestra Member
- Franca Mantelli as Dancing Orchestra Member
- cinematography by Luciano Marzetti & Mario Masini
- edited by Giancarlo Rossi
- music by Jean Sibelius, Antonín Dvořák, Igor Stravinsky, Claude Debussy, Antonio Vivaldi, Maurice Ravel
- costume design by Lia Francesca Morandini
- genres: Animation, Fantasy, Music, Comedy
- released on (38 years ago)
- award: - David di Donatello Special Award, received by Bruno Bozzetto
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allegro Non Troppo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Theodore Libbey
Allegro maestoso, Allegro non troppo, or, more fancifully, Allegro volando ( Scriabin, Poem of Ecstasy, m. 39) . allemande (Fr., "German [dance]") A stately dance in moderate duple meter. In the 17th and 18th centuries it was among the ...
by John Weeks Moore
Too much : the negative, non, is usually before it; as, Allegro non Troppo, not too quick. - Troubadour. Troo-bah-door.
by Richard Kostelanetz
studio; Bruno Bozzetto's Allegro Non Troppo (1976), an Italian feature combining rather ...
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
Allegro Non Troppo) and those which show live and animated characters in the same frame, interacting together. The latter films are ...
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
ALLEGRO NON TROPPO Italian live-action/ANIMATED MOVIE (1976). Essential/Specialty. Pr Bruno Bozzetto. Dir Bozzetto. Spfx Luciano Marzetti. Anim dir Bozzetto. Screenplay Bozzetto, Guido Manuli, Maurizio NICHETTI. Starring ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allegro Non Troppo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Allegro Non Troppo
Allegro non troppo Meaning
Video shows what allegro non troppo means. Fast, but not too fast.. Allegro non troppo Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...