On this page:
- Allen Brown is a former American football tight end in the National Football League for the Green Bay Packers. He played college football at the University of Mississippi.
- Allen Brown: Sir Allen Stanley Brown CBE was a senior Australian Public Servant. He was Secretary of the Prime Minister's Department between August 1949 and December 1958.
- born on (104 years ago)
- Allen Brown a.k.a. Allen W. Brown: The Right Reverend Allen W. Brown was the fifth Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Albany in the United States from 1961 to 1974, during turbulent times from the 1960s to the drafting of the new Book of Common Prayer.
- read more about Allen W. Brown
- Allen Brown is an American Football offensive lineman for the Fresno State Bulldogs.
- Allen Brown played as an American Football Defensive back for Eastern Washington Eagles.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allen Brown
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
American poet, scholar Intellectual, educator, mentor, folklorist, cultural guardian, and poet, Sterling Allen Brown was born in Washington, D.C., the son of Sterling Nelson Brown, a former slave and a Howard University professor of ...
by Cary D. Wintz, Paul Finkelman
Brown's mother,Adelaide Allen Brown, a graduateofFisk University,was also animportant influence, encouraging hisliterary interests. Browngraduated in1918 (as valedictorian)from Dunbar High School, then widely regarded asthe ...
The Twentieth Century by Eric L. Haralson
orn on1May 1901 into middleclass respectability, Sterling Allen Brown wasthe sixth child andonly son ofthe Reverend Sterling Nelson Brown,a professor of religion at Howard University and minister of Lincoln Temple Congregational Church, ...
Ohio Encyclopedia (2002)
by Jennifer Herman
Trimble, Hillsboro Ethan Allen Brown, Cincinnati U.S. REPRESENTATIVES Levi Barber, Point Harmer John W. Campbell, West Union David Chambers, Zanesville Thomas ...
by Colum Hourihane
Allen Brown Beverly Louise Brown Michelle P. 443 Contributors, vol. 6.
by Benson John Lossing, Woodrow Wilson
Ethan Allen Brown . . . . 17th to 19th 1822 ...
John Allen Brown, whose father, John Brown, author of ' The North- West Passage and the Search for Sir John Franklin,' 1858, presented, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allen Brown
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Allen Brown
Allen Brown & Don Croy
Eating at Indy's
Photo credit: glennwilliamspdx
Anagrams of ALLEN BROWN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allen Brown!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allen Brown to find many related words and phrases!