On this page:
- Allen Chao is a Chinese-American businessman who founded Watson Pharmaceuticals and served as Chief Executive Officer from 1984 to 2008 and Chairman. Born in Shanghai, he spent his childhood in Taiwan. After emigrating to the United States, Chao received a Ph.D. in industrial pharmaceuticals from Purdue University in 1973. Chao, along with other members of the Chao family, contributed to the establishment of the Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center and the H.H. Chao Comprehensive Digestive Disease Center at the University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Irvine, California campus. In 2005, Chao contributed to the establishment of The Chao Center for Industrial Pharmacy, located in the Purdue Research Park in Indiana, to provide leadership in pharmaceutical education, development and manufacturing. Currently, he serves as Chairman and Managing Partner of Newport Healthcare Advisors LLC. He is also a trustee of the University of California, Irvine Foundation.
- education: Purdue University
- profession: Businessperson
- Allen Chao is a singer, a songwriter and an actor.
- Allen Chao is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allen Chao
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Allen Chao
Allen Chao a/k/a the Dee-Jay
Photo credit: ctsnow
Anagrams of ALLEN CHAO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allen Chao!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allen Chao for some fun with words!