On this page:
- Allen Hall is a film special effects supervisor.
- also known as Alan Hall, Allan Hall, Allen L. Hall
- born on (69 years ago) in Salt Lake City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Special effects supervisor
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Allen Hall is a writer.
- profession: Writer
- Allen Hall at the University of Pittsburgh is a Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation Historic Landmark and a contributing property to the Schenley Farms National Historic District. Completed in 1914 and originally serving as the home to the Mellon Institute of Industrial Research, the six story Greek Revival building designed by J. H. Giesey now serves as the home of the university's Department of Physics and Astronomy.
- Allen Hall is the smallest of the undergraduate student halls of residence which constitute the University of Manchester's Fallowfield Campus, with just 120 students. It has been closed since the end of the academic year 2011/12, apparently on a temporary basis.
- part of United Kingdom
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allen Hall
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Beldon Scott, Rodney P. Lehnertz
Van Allen Hall is a manifestation of both Bowen's strong support of ...
Comprising Concise Descriptions of about Sixty Thousand Places, Seats, Natural Features, and Objects of Note ... and an Appendix ... by James A. Sharp
Allen Hall (82) "j m. NW. of Matlock, Mid. Derby ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allen Hall
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Allen Hall
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Allen Hall to see it in context!