On this page:
- Allen Lee Peng Fei, CBE, JP, is a founding member of Liberal Party of Hong Kong, veteran Hong Kong politician, political programme radio host and TV host. Jonathan Dimbleby described him as a "weather vane" in his book The Last Governor.
- also known as 李鵬飛
- born on (75 years ago) in Shandong
- profession: Politician
- Allen Lee a.k.a. Allan Lee is a film editor that has been nominated for two Genie Awards.
- read more about Allan Lee
- Allen Lee is an American Football wide receiver for the Georgia Southern Eagles.
- Allen Lee is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Allen Lee (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allen Lee
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Dunia Dickey, Megan Moran-Gates
The Allen Lee is a basic hotel (read: old, worn rooms) with exceptionally low prices. No cable TV, relatively bare walls, and occasional maintenance problems.
by Geraldine Rhoades Beckford
Walker, John Wesley Hartsville Peyton, Nathan Avery Humboldt Bryant, Garrett Henry Allen Lee, William J. Orange Lee Sawyer, O. S. Jackson Arrington, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allen Lee
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALLEN LEE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allen Lee!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allen Lee to find many related words and phrases!