On this page:
Who is Allen Rivkin?
Allen Rivkin was an American screenwriter. He was one of the co-founders of the Screenwriters Guild, later the Writers Guild of America.
- born on (112 years ago) in Hayward
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter
- Marriage with Laura Kerr until
- died on (25 years ago) in Los Angeles
- films written:
- film produced: The Thrill of Brazil
- some of the awards:
- Writers Guild of America Award - Valentine Davies Award
- Morgan Cox Award
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allen Rivkin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Anthony Slide
Among its leadingmembers werePhilipDunne, Dudley Nichols, Allen Rivkin, Nat Perrin, and Dashiell Hammett, who served as chairman. The Committee produced a film titled California Speaks. Perhaps surprisingly, inview ofhispro- socialist ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allen Rivkin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Allen Rivkin
Photo credit: Fried Dough
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allen Rivkin for some fun with words!