On this page:
- Allen Robinson: Allen Bernard Robinson II is an American football wide receiver for the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Jaguars in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at Penn State.
- also known as Allen Bernard Robinson II
- born on (22 years ago) in Detroit, child of Allen Robinson Sr and Tracie Robinson
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Stunt double, stunt performer, stunt coordinator, american football player
- nomination: - nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for outstanding performance by a stunt ensemble in a motion picture - "The Kingdom", with Keith Woulard, Greg Anthony, Sala Baker, Zoë Bell, Chino Binamo, Jon Braver, Douglas Crosby, J. Mark Donaldson, Shauna Duggins, Eyad Elbitar, Glenn Goldstein, Tad Griffith, Doug Coleman, Michael Hilow, Krisztian Kery, Michael Hugghins, Alex Krimm, Theo Kypri, Nito Larioza, Sherry Leigh, Jalil Jay Lynch, Brian Machleit, Anthony Martins, Anderson Martin, Robert Nagle, Jeff O'Haco, Damien Moreno, Chris Palermo, David Ott, Carl Paoli, Jason Rodriguez, Eric Chambers, Max Daniels & Chris Guzzi
- Allen Robinson is a stunt performer.
- also known as H. Allen Robinson III, Henry Allen Robinson, Rock
- profession: Stunt performer
- Marriage with Sandra Dee Robinson since
- Allen Robinson a.k.a. Allen Christopher Robinson is a film producer, screenwriter, and cinematographer.
- read more about Allen Christopher Robinson (cinematographer)
- Allen Robinson is the father of American Football player Austin Robinson.
- parent of Austin Robinson
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allen Robinson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Allen Robinson to see it in context!