On this page:
- Allen Russell a.k.a. Russell Allen is a singer best known as the vocalist of American progressive metal band Symphony X.
- also known as Russell Allen's Atomic Soul; Allen, Russell
- born on (44 years ago) in Long Beach
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer, musician, singer-songwriter
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Hard rock, Progressive metal, Power metal, Heavy metal
- albums: "Atomic Soul", "The Revenge", "The Battle", "The Showdown"
- Allen Russell: Allen E. "Rubberarm" Russell was a professional baseball player. He was a right-handed pitcher over parts of 11 seasons with the New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox and Washington Senators. For his career, he compiled a 71–76 record in 345 appearances, with a 3.52 earned run average and 603 strikeouts. Russell played on the 1924 World Series champion Senators, making one appearance in the World Series, giving up one run over three innings of work.
- Allen Russell is an actor.
- also known as Allen E. Russell
- profession: Actor
- read more about Allen Russell (actor)
There are other people with in their name, like David Allen Russell.
The Allen Russell Tree is the 33rd largest giant sequoia in the world. It is also the largest tree in Balch County Park, and is part of the Mountain Home Grove, a sequoia grove located in the southern Sierra Nevada mountains of California.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allen Russell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Allen Russell 133C; Andre Seale 134c; Alex Segre 145tr; Dmitry ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allen Russell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allen Russell to find many related words and phrases!