Allen S. Epstein
is an acrostic for ase.
On this page:
Who is Allen S. Epstein?
Allen S. Epstein was a film producer.
- also known as Allen Saul Epstein, Allan Epstein, Allen Epstein
- born on (74 years ago) in Rochester
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film producer
- with Susan Epstein
- died on (14 years ago) in Studio City
- nomination: - nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Special - "Fallen Angel", with Audrey A. Blasdel, Lew Hunter, Jim Green
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allen S. Epstein
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
William Sylvester, Lesley Woods, Robert Cleaves, Sterling Swanson P: Allen S. Epstein D: John Newland TELEPLAY: Nigel McKeand ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allen S. Epstein
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allen S. Epstein for some fun with words!