On this page:
Definition of the noun allen tate
What does allen tate mean as a name of something?
- United States poet and critic (1899-1979)
- Allen Tate: John Orley Allen Tate was an American poet, essayist, social commentator, and Poet Laureate Consultant in Poetry to the Library of Congress from 1943 to 1944.
- Allen Tate is a basketball player.
- Allen Tate is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group San Fermin (Lead Vocals)
- "Allen Tate" is a book by Marshall Fallwell.
- also known as "Allen Tate; a bibliography"
- "Allen Tate" is a book by Ferman Bishop.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allen Tate
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 9: Literature by M. Thomas Inge
Ferman Bishop, Allen Tate (1967); William Doreski, The Years of Our ...
by Robert Richards
Fletcher, Allen Tate.
by Joan Shelley Rubin, Paul S. Boyer, Professor Scott E. Casper
The triumvirate ofJohn Crowe Ransom, Allen Tate, and Donald Davidson turned from that enterprise, which involved channeling literary modernism into the formation of a regional literary consciousness, to a much harder row to hoe: deploying ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allen Tate
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Allen Tate
Anagrams of ALLEN TATE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allen Tate!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allen Tate to find many related words and phrases!