On this page:
"Allez Oop" is a 1934 American short comedy film starring Buster Keaton.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Buster Keaton & Charles Lamont
- producers: E. W. Hammons & E. H. Allen
- written by Ernest Pagano & Ewart Adamson
- cinematography by Dwight Warren
- genres: Black-and-white, Comedy
- released on (80 years ago)
"Allez Oop" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by John Richardson
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allez Oop
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Fall of Buster Keaton (2010)
His Films for MGM, Educational Pictures, and Columbia by James L. Neibaur
Allez Oop is a film that makes great use of its many possibilities and, like The Gold Ghost, is not at all hampered by its low budget. Keaton is once again Elmer, this time a fix—it man at Ye Oldee Worldee Clockee Shoppe; the extra e's in the ...
An Encyclopedia by Philip C. DiMare
Allez Oop (1934); The Gold Ghost (1934); What!
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allez Oop
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allez Oop for some fun with words!