Allie Grant (actress)
On this page:
Who is Allie Grant?
Allie Grant is an actress.
- also known as 앨리 그란트; Грант, Элли
- born on (20 years ago) in Tupelo, child of Bob Grant and Angie Grant
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Harvard University
- profession: Actor
- TV series:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series - "Weeds", with Martin Donovan, Alexander Gould, Indigo, Justin Kirk, Romany Malco, Andy Milder, Kevin Nealon, Maulik Pancholy, Mary-Louise Parker, Hunter Parrish, Tonye Patano, Elizabeth Perkins, Eden Sher
- nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series - "Weeds", with Demián Bichir, Julie Bowen, Enrique Castillo, Guillermo Díaz, Alexander Gould, Justin Kirk, Hemky Madera, Andy Milder, Kevin Nealon, Mary-Louise Parker, Hunter Parrish, Elizabeth Perkins, Jack Stehlin
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allie Grant (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALLIE GRANT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allie Grant!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allie Grant for some fun with words!