On this page:
- Allie Ray is a film actor.
- born on (28 years ago) in Chatsworth
- profession: Pornographic film actor
- Allie Ray a.k.a. Allene Ray was a motion pictures actress from San Antonio, Texas, USA. She moved to Hollywood after winning a motion picture contest in 1920. In 1919, a producer visiting San Antonio met Ray and insisted she take a part in a film he was making. After this success her friends prevailed upon her to enter a contest held by one of the eastern USA magazine companies. Ray was the winner from a field of candidates selected from throughout the United States.
- read more about Allene Ray (actress)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allie Ray
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALLIE RAY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allie Ray!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allie Ray for some fun with words!