On this page:
- Definition of the noun Alligators
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alligators
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alligators
- Photos about Alligators
- Video language resources about Alligators
- Quotes about Alligators
- Scrabble value of A1L1L1I1G2A1T1O1R1S1
- Anagrams of ALLIGATORS
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Alligators
What does Alligators mean as a name of something?
- Alligators is the vernacular name of the Alligatoridae, a family of Crocodilia.
- Alligators is the vernacular name of the Alligator, a genus of Alligatoridae.
- Alligators is the vernacular name of the Crocodilia, an order of Reptilia.
"Alligators" a.k.a. "The Big Alligator River": The Great Alligator River, originally Il fiume del grande caimano and also known as Alligators, Big Alligator River and The Big Caimano River, is a 1979 Italian adventure film directed by Sergio Martino.
- read more about The Big Alligator River
Alligators is a zoo exhibit.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alligators
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Stuart Lenig
Second, while some of the show may be manipulated, staged, or prompted, the actual adventure of hunting and subduing alligators is a high-risk entertainment. There are no stuntmen on duty, and there appears to be genuine danger around every turn. True, our hunters have guns, spears, rifles, hooks, and nets, but the gators are tricky, violent, and ferocious. 211 Despite the high energy level and the real look of Further Reading Swamp People.
by Jan Harold Brunvand
Baby pet alligators are brought back from Florida (or sometimes purchased at Coney Island or at carnivals) by New York City children. When the gators grow too large for comfort, many are disposed of in the toilets by parents. Hundreds of tiny flushed amphibians have grown, mated, and reproduced in the sewer system , and eventually many of them turn white from the lack of sunshine. The existence of sewergators is officially denied by New York City authorities, but information about ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alligators
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alligators
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Alligators
Click on an item to play that video:
- Nature-The Reptiles, Part1of4 - Alligators and Crocodiles
- Baby Alligators
Go behind the scenes at the Blank Park Zoo and find out about the Baby Alligators that live at the Zoo.
- Giant Alligators living under New York - Full Documentary
alligators new york city, alligator attack, alligator, alligator bites man's arm, alligator snapping turtle, are alligators living under new york city (documentary), ...
- Gamer Goes Outside: Alligators, Workout Series, Video Schedule, more!
Just a little update and rambling! Normal video schedule effective tomorrow! :D :D...
- Dealing with Dangerous Florida Alligators - Ultimate Killers - BBC
Steve joins a pair of alligator hunters in Florida where a giant alligator has been spotted. Unfortunately, its in the middle of a housing development and there's no ...
- ALLIGATORS | Animals for children. Kids videos. Kindergarten | Preschool learning
ALLIGATORS | Animal videos especially made for children. Made in the UK. Quality & educational videos.
- PLAYING WITH ALLIGATORS
PLAYING WITH ALLIGATORS (8.26.15 - Day 1938) QUESTION OF THE DAY: Charles Zhang Where is your favourite place to shop at? ABOUT US: ...
- Swimming With Alligators In Louisiana
- New York Underground Alligators [Nature Documentary]
This nature Documentary looks at the Underground Sewer alligator stories that date back to the late 1920s and early 1930s; in most instances they are part of ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Alligators!
Quotes about Alligators
In a dangerous river, the alligators swim backstroke.
more quotes about alligators...
Scrabble value of A1L1L1I1G2A1T1O1R1S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALLIGATORS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alligators!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alligators to see it in context!