On this page:
- Allison Jones is a popular casting director who is credited for helping to bring together realistic ensemble casts for such television shows as Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Curb Your Enthusiasm, United States of Tara, Parks and Recreation, Arrested Development, and the US version of The Office.
- Allison Jones is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Allison Jones (actress)
- Allison Jones is a former child actress.
- profession: Child actor
- filmography: played Sarny in "Nightjohn"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allison Jones
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Hudson, Marvin Bergman, Loren Horton
mary James Schell Hearst hudson, david Wendell Johnson hyde, john Henry Agard Wallace jensen, marilyn Fran Allison jones, alan r. Howard Rothmann Bowen John Hanson Thomas Main John Scholte Nollen Joseph Frazier Wall juhnke, ...
by S. Torriano Berry, Venise T. Berry
Cast: Carl Lumbly, Allison Jones, Beau Bridges, Lorraine Toussaint, Bill Cobbs, Kathleen York, Gabriel Casseus, Tom Nowicki, Monica Ford, Joel Thomas Traywick. Director: Charles Burnett. Writer: Bill Cain. Cinematographer: Elliot Davis.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allison Jones
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Allison Jones
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Allison Jones"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of ALLISON JONES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allison Jones!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Allison Jones to learn how to say it correctly!