Allison Lyon Segan
is an acrostic for als.
On this page:
Who is Allison Lyon Segan?
Allison Lyon Segan is a film producer. Her feature films have garnered eight Academy Awards out of eleven nominations. Most recently, she produced Shark Tale, an animated feature for DreamWorks that features Will Smith, Renée Zellweger, Robert De Niro, and Martin Scorsese. Her thriller Swimfan, starring Erika Christensen and Jesse Bradford, was released by Twentieth Century Fox in September 2002 and became her fifth #1 movie at the box office on its opening weekend. She also produced One Night at McCool's for USA Films, starring Liv Tyler, Matt Dillon, John Goodman and Michael Douglas.
- also known as Allison Lyon
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film producer
- Marriage with Lloyd Segan
- films produced:
- nominated to Producers Guild of America Award for Best Theatrical Motion Picture - "Saving Private Ryan", with Ian Bryce, Bonnie Curtis, Steven Spielberg, Mark Gordon, Gary Levinsohn
- Producers Guild of America Award for Best Theatrical Motion Picture - "Saving Private Ryan", with Steven Spielberg, Gary Levinsohn, Mark Gordon, Ian Bryce, Bonnie Curtis
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allison Lyon Segan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Marty McGee
Mark Hu›am Associate Producers; Bonnie Curtis, Allison Lyon Segan Co- producers; John Williams Original Music; Janusz Kaminski Cinematography; Michael Kahn Film Editor; Denise Chamian Casting; Tom Sanders Production Designer; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allison Lyon Segan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allison Lyon Segan for some fun with words!