On this page:
Who is Allison Rosati?
Allison Rosati is the 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. co-anchor for WMAQ-TV in Chicago.
- born in Dover
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Gustavus Adolphus College
- profession: Newscaster
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Regional News Story – Spot News - "WMAQ 10PM Spot News" (Burr Oak Cemetery Scandal), with Dick Johnson, Marion Brooks, Joe Kolina, Patrick Lake, Jennifer Lay-Riske, Lauren Jiggetts, Jill Bastian, Marco Stendardo, Jackie Goldman, Angie Rosemond, Phil Rogers
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Regional News Story – Spot News - "WMAQ 10PM Spot News" (Burr Oak Cemetery Scandal), with Jennifer Lay-Riske, Patrick Lake, Joe Kolina, Dick Johnson, Jill Bastian, Jackie Goldman, Phil Rogers, Lauren Jiggetts, Marion Brooks, Marco Stendardo, Angie Rosemond
- nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Regional News Story – Spot News - "NBC 5 News at 10" (NATO Protest), with Matt Piacente, Natalie Templeton, Laura Meehan, Katy Moore, Bridget Minogue, Lacey McCraney, Anna Vasser, Wendy Talarico, Jennifer Lay-Riske, Jen Schwarz, Diane Znamierowski, Jeannette Castillo, Ben Bowman, Mike Fitzpatrick, Susan Rivera, Zach Christman, James Langton, Robin Green, Franci Feirstein, Kim Lynch, Bob Ray, Courtney Copenhagen, Katy Smyser, Lisa Capitanini, Don Moseley, Anthony Ponce, Marion Brooks, Kim Vatis, Dick Johnson, Rob Elgas, Stefan Holt, Daniella Guzman, Rob Stafford, Lauren Petty, Natalie Martinez, Mary Ann Ahern, Carol Marin, Phil Rogers, Charlie Wojciechowski, Lauren Jiggetts, Lisa Parker, Nesita Kwan, LeeAnn Trotter, Christian Farr, Michelle Relerford, Matt Rodewald, Desiree Arroyo, Alison Ebert, Lisa Gonzalez & Hope Jordan
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allison Rosati
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Allison Rosati for some fun with words!