On this page:
- Allison Smith is an American actress and singer best known for her work on television as Mallory O'Brien in Aaron Sorkin's Emmy Award-winning NBC drama The West Wing, and starring on Broadway in the title role of Annie in the original Broadway production of Annie. She also played the role of Jennie Lowell on the 1980s Emmy Award winning sitcom Kate & Allie. She received a Screen Actors Guild win in 2001 for Best Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series for "The West Wing". Other theatre credits include the original Broadway production of "Evita" with Patti Lupone and Mandy Patinkin, starring in the Los Angeles premiere production of David Mamet's "Oleanna", "QED" by Peter Parnell at The Mark Taper Forum opposite Alan Alda, and the musical "The Education Of Randy Newman" in which she played Randy Newman's first wife. Her chilling performance in the pilot of "The Closer" received rave reviews. She has appeared in over 100 episodes of television. Smith is an actress, writer, singer, director, and is married with 2 children. She works with Save The Children and has built over 5 schools in Africa and Haiti.
- Allison Smith is an artist based in New York.
- Allison Smith is a television producer.
- profession: Television producer
- nomination: - nominated to Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Edited Sports Series/Anthology - "A Football Life", with Patrick Kelleher, Howard Katz, Steve Bornstein, Ross Ketover, Mark Quenzel, Steve Sabol, Paul Camarata, Keith Cossrow, Bob Angelo, Chris Barlow, Dave Douglas, Peter Frank, Greg Frith, Paul Monusky, Nick Mascolo, Ryan Kelly, Chip Swain, Digger O'Brien, Bennett Viseltear, Erik Powers, James Weiner, John Weiss, Neil Zender, Jennifer Allen, Lisa DiMaulo, Anne Duffy, Mike Hendel, Kathy Jacobson, Frank Maddalone, Tiffany Oshinsky, Danielle Phillips, Lawrence Randall, Helen R. Russell, Patrick Shannon, Kelly Viseltear, Lisa Taylor, Maryann Wenger
- Allison Smith is the sister of Kerr Smith.
- Allison Smith is a voiceover artist based in Canada. She has performed work for radio and television commmercials and is the default voice for the Asterisk telephone system.
- Allison Smith a.k.a. Allison Smith-Murphy works in film and television in the visual effects department.
- read more about Allison Smith-Murphy
Allison Smith is an artist based in New York. Smith was born in Manassas. Her art consists of interactive public events and more traditional object-based gallery shows. Well known projects are The Muster and Notion Nanny which engage the public in a dialogue about social activism, crafts and identity. Smith received her BFA from Parsons School of Design and a BA in Psychology from New School for Social Research in 1995. She got her MFA from Yale School of Art in 1999.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Allison Smith
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Parliamentary Debates (1891)
by Victoria. Parliament
Well, Allison Smith is one of the best men in the department. Mr. Mirls was too easy with the men under him, and they were at first rather disposed to resent the stricter discipline introduced by Mr. Allison Smith; but Mr. Allison Smith is a good ...
by Vincent Terrace
Host Doug Henning Guest: Tony Randall, Ann Reinking, Erik Estrada, Andrea McArdle, Allison Smith, Debby Henning Executive producer: Jerry Goldstein Producer: Walter C Miller Director: Walter C Miller Music: Peter Mats Writer: Donald ...
by Vincent Terrace
Allison Smith (Jennie Lowell); Frederick Koehler (Chip Lowell); Sam Freed (Bob Barsky); John Herd (Max McArdle); Paul Hecht (Dr. Charles ...
Encyclopedia of Linguistics (2013)
by Philipp Strazny
ALLIsoN SMITH See also Chomsky, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allison Smith
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Allison Smith
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Allison Smith to see it in context!