On this page:
Definition of the noun Alloblennius
What does Alloblennius mean as a name of something?
Alloblennius is a genus of Blenniidae, described by Smith-Vaniz & Springer in 1971.
- synonym: genus Alloblennius
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Perciformes
- family: Blenniidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Alloblennius is a genus of Salariinae.
Phrases with Alloblennius
Phrases starting with the word Alloblennius:
Phrase ending with the word Alloblennius:
Other phrases containing the word Alloblennius:
- species Alloblennius parvus
- species Alloblennius pictus
- species Alloblennius anuchalis
- species Alloblennius jugularis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alloblennius
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1L1O1B3L1E1N1N1I1U1S1
The value of this 12-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alloblennius to find many related words and phrases!